North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC · 2015 - 2019
- College of Engineering, Computer Science, BS
- College of Humanities and Social Science, German Studies, Minor
North Carolina School for Science and Mathematics
Durham, NC · 2013 - 2015
Android, iOS, Flask, WPF
PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite
Linux, MacOS, Microsoft Windows
Software and Tools
Git, GitHub/GitLab, Docker, Ansible, Bash, Jira, Proxmox, pfSense/OPNSense, Jenkins, OpenVPN/Wireguard, Nginx, Qemu/KVM
Excellent written and verbal English, B2-level German
Research Project (NC State)
Software Engineer · May 2019 - June 2019
- Worked alongside Dr. Chris Parnin to develop Slim, a tool for building RAM-only virtual machines from Dockerfiles. Slim was written in NodeJS, and supported VirtualBox, Qemu/KVM, and Hyperkit.
Software Engineering Intern · May 2018 - July 2018
- Created in-house testing application to help test and diagnose a new Garmin product. Application was written in C# and Windows Presentation Foundation, and used the Model-View-Viewmodel design pattern to ensure efficient updates of the frontend.
- Maintained Garmin Impact Android and iOS apps, including fixing bugs, improving performance and code, and adding requested features.
Part-time Software Engineer · August 2017 - December 2017
- Maintained Garmin Impact Android and iOS apps, and added cloud synchronization feature. Work included synchronization design and implementation.
Software Engineering Intern · May 2017 - July 2017
- Created Android and iOS companion apps for Garmin Impact, a baseball sensor. Apps were written in Java and Swift, respectively. Work included project design, feature implementation, bug fixes and performance profiling.