North Carolina State University - Raleigh, NC · 2015 - present
- College of Engineering, Computer Science
- College of Humanities and Social Science, German Studies
North Carolina School for Science and Mathematics - Durham, NC · 2013 - 2015
Frameworks · Android, iOS, Flask, WPF, Hugo
Databases · PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite
Operating Systems · Linux (Arch, Ubuntu/Debian, CentOS), MacOS, Microsoft Windows
Software and Tools · Git/GitHub/GitLab, Gerrit, IntelliJ IDEA, Docker, Ansible, Bash, JIRA, Proxmox, pfSense/OPNSense, Visual Studio, various Linux utilities
Garmin International · Software Engineering Intern · May 2018 - July 2018
- Created in-house testing application to help test and diagnose a new Garmin product. Application was written in C# and Windows Presentation Foundation, and used the Model-View-Viewmodel design pattern to ensure efficient updates of the frontend.
- Maintained Garmin Impact Android and iOS apps, including fixing bugs, improving performance and code, and adding requested features.
Garmin International · Part-time Software Engineer · August 2017 - December 2017
- Maintained Garmin Impact Android and iOS apps, and added cloud synchronization feature. Work included synchronization design and implementation.
Garmin International · Software Engineering Intern · May 2017 - July 2017
- Created Android and iOS companion apps for Garmin Impact, a baseball sensor. Apps were written in Java and Swift, respectively. Work included project design, feature implementation, bug fixes and performance profiling.
|Senior Design||Software Security|
|Computer Security||Cloud Computing|
|Programming Languages and Modeling||Software Engineering|
|Concepts of Operating Systems||Automata and Grammar in Computing|
|Data Structures and Algorithms||Computer Organization and Assembly|
|C and Software Tools||Ethics in Computer Science|
|Communication in Engineering and Technology||Introduction to Linear Algebra|